New Fake Maybank2u Website (Phishing Website)

When I check my email inbox today, I have received an email claiming they are from Maybank2u.com. They ask me to login to my account. Below is the email.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are currently experiencing a serious problem with our M2U logon server. Online Access to your account has been restricted. Please follow the below secured location to solve the problem and restore immediate access to your account.

http://www.access2u-2009.com/M2ULogin.htm

Note: Failure to restore access to your account within the next 2hrs may result in a temporary account deactivation.

Thank you,

Maybank Berhad
Account and security Department
ID-M43K/2009
Since I'm not a Maybank user, it make me curious (actually I know about this stupid fake and phishing thing). So, I report this matter immediately to Maybank2u.com as the link in the email still can be access, which mean it will be risky and dangerous if someone that didn't know about this fake, phishing website enter their login information that can lead to their great lost! Please beware to this type of email because Online Banking service offer by bank will NEVER EVER send email to you!

Young Youth: for Maybank2u.com user, report phishing website here.

0 comments: