LimeWire 5 Beta Released



I just downloaded new released LimeWire 5 Beta. I just came across it when it came up on FileHippo yesterday. Quite fascinating with the new release, I installed it on my laptop. I'm no longer using LimeWire after become a hardcore torrent user since I know torrent. In fact, LimeWire is the one who introduce me to torrent when there are came up with this function.

LimeWire 5 is said to be rebuilt from scratch as said by it developers. What's new in this version? They have came up with powerful private file sharing features and simple interface. It also support Jabber and Gmail. I have tried to log in to my Gmail, but it seen to have some network problem. I don't know what is wrong there, but it is very nice feature and can be used to share file privately with your friend (assuming your friend has installed LimeWire 5).




Just a little reminder, if you want to install this version, prepare for some bugs and problems that may disturb you!

You can download this version here on LimeWire or FileHippo.

Young Youth: I stop using LimeWire since it suck with the torrent function!

0 comments: