The New Beginning

I have been working for few weeks to establish this blog, my full English-written blog. Actually, it not take that much effort as it does sound, it just me that had other thing to do. My head keep spinning around blogging this few weeks back, and I made my decision to set up this one. I already have another blog, in Bahasa Malaysia.

However, since this two years, I have been forced to use English in my everyday life, especially in my study and all thing. Actually, I'm not very good in English from the very beginning. I'm easily impressed with my friend that can talk fluent English. Luckily, I'm improving my English as time goes by and it accelerates two years ago when I first come to my current university. English become the main language in everything. I'm forced to do so as I have few friends that come form Egypt, Thailand, Myanmar and Vietnam. Not to mention that lecturer from Sudan, Pakistan and Egypt (other country also) are just common. If I cannot speak English any better than before, I will not be able to communicate with them.


This blog also will permit me to talk better in anything about technology and Internet, as most of words and terms related to those are very hard to translate to Bahasa Malaysia or others will hardly understand. If you speak Bahasa Malaysia, you will know what I mean.


I have already prepared on thing that I'm going to post here. It's just a matter of time. This blog also still under construction and it'll continue until I'm really like it. I will try my best to write proper English here. Any mistake here and there, please forgive me.

Young Youth: A good day to start something new...

0 comments: